Based on the PCI Data Security Standard and ISO 17799:2005, iPay88 have been developed with the following security features:
- Antivirus software and hardware – iPay88 is protected from virus attacks by the antivirus software and hardware.
- Hardware firewall – iPay88 is protected from hackers and virus attacks by the hardware firewall.
- 128 bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) – To ensure secure communication over the Internet.
- Digital Signature Certificate (SHA hash function) – To ensure the data integrity and completeness during transmission on internet as well as to verify the data sender’s identification.
- SQL Injection Free – Exploits a security vulnerability occurring in the database layer of an application. The vulnerability is present when user input is either incorrectly filtered for string literal escape characters embedded in SQL statements or user input is not strongly typed and thereby unexpectedly executed.
- DoS Attack Prevention – To prevent attempt that makes computer resource unavailable to its intended users.
- Pre-determined Request & Respond URLs – Strange URL is not allowed to communicate with iPay88 system.
- Automated Fraud Screening – Is a tool to examines an online transaction to detect fraudulent transaction based on few key features such as Geographical IP address, Email, Bank Identification Number, etc.
- 3D-Secure Compliance – 3D-Secure is a XML-based protocol to allow authentication of cardholders of credit card companies in online credit card transactions. 3D was developed by Visa to improve the security of Internet Payments. It was adopted and is offered with the service name “Verified by Visa” (by Visa) and “MasterCard SecureCode” (by MasterCard). Under 3D authentication program, online buyer will be redirected to their issuer bank page where extra password or security info needed for authentication after they entered Credit Card No, CVC/CVV2 and Expiry Date at Credit Card Payment Interface. Thus, online buyers need to enroll for the authentication code with their issuer bank before any e-Payment, usually via bank’s official page.
- Fraud Monitoring – Through our analysis, iPay88 have been able to identify traits and patterns that are associated with fraudulent orders. iPay88 Risk Management Officer will monitor merchants? transactions during working hours. He/she will alert you when fraud suspected.
- Unique Merchant ID & Password
- Server Requery
- Frequency Check
- Blacklist Database
Payment Step 1
Fill in Courier Details
Select all your lovely stuff & Click Proceed to Checkout.
Fill in Payment details and proceed with secure. Final Step