- Acoustic power.
- Intelligent timing.
- Class IPX7 waterproof.
- 4 kinds of cleaning mode : Clean, Milder, White and Mascaer.
How to use
- Charge the unit.
- Maintain the integrity of your brush.
- Prepare your toothbrush.
- Run your toothbrush under some water and apply a pea-sized dab of toothpaste onto the brush.
- Divide your mouth into four quadrants.
- Make sure to brush your tongue and the roof of your mouth.
- Place toothbrush bristles along gum line.
- Hold your toothbrush at a 45-degree angle to your gum line. Keep the bristles in contact with your tooth surface and gum line, which can help ensure you get the most effective brush possible.
- Brush from outer to inner tooth surfaces. Maintaining the 45-degree angle, brush the outer surfaces of two to three teeth using a back and forth rolling motion.
- The rolling motion is achieved by contacting the brush to the gum line and then moving downward with the toothbrush towards the chewing surface.
- Brush gently and thoroughly.
- Spend at least two minutes brushing your teeth, or about 30 seconds per quadrant.